COVID-19 Delivery and Security Updates
You may experience delivery delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but we are committed to getting your jewelry to you as quickly as possible.
Why COVID-19 may cause delivery delays？
1. The new COVID-19 Health and Safety regulations apply to all workplaces.
We are doing our part for to keep the community at safe and prevent the virus from spreading fed- , which means changing the way we do things. Social distancing within our processing facilities means we can't always move items as fast as we'd like.
2. Fewer passenger flights
We normally rely on passenger flights to transport packages, but many domestic and international routes are currently suspended at . The rest of the routes are much less frequent.
3. International factors
Overseas delivery depends on post and delivery services in other countries.
In most countries, restrictions and operational constraints caused delays.
Some countries do not currently accept parcels.
Fewer international flights mean some projects could be delayed.
U.S. and overseas customs authorities may hold items for longer.
What are we doing？
Our top priority is the safety of our customers and team members. Given the current uncertainties surrounding COVID-19, we are taking all necessary steps, following who guidelines and doing everything within our power to ensure compliance with all health and hygiene standards:
Everyone must wear gloves and face mask in our workshop.
2. All our jewelry has to be thoroughly cleaned before shipment.
3. Upon receipt of returned items, each item will be disinfected by an internal member of our team.
4. Eliminate all international travel, non-essential domestic travel, and big business parties.
5. Self-quarantine is required for anyone who has traveled to any of the high-risk countries listed by the CDC.
In order to create the best possible experience for you as you continue to celebrate meaningful moments in your current environment, we will remain vigilant, compassionate and caring so that we can work through this difficult time together. As always, thank you for being a loyal customer. Please take care of yourself and your family.